Digitised @ SLQ : Peter Fischmann Brisbane photographs (1978-ca.1999)
A collection of twenty-four black and white photographs of streets and buildings in Brisbane's CBD, Teneriffe, Fortitude Valley, New Farm, Annerley and Norman Park were recently digitised by State Library of Queensland.
These images were taken between 1978 and 1999 by photographer Peter Fischmann and include buildings such as the New York Hotel on Queen Street, the Pink Ball Pool Hall at Woolloongabba, the Atcherley Hotel, the Boomerang Theatre in Annerley and the Follies Showgirls nightclub in Fortitude Valley.
View along Adelaide Street towards Edward Street, Brisbane, Queensland 1978. From 31524 Peter Fischmann Brisbane photographs. In copyright. John Oxley Library, State Library of Queensland. Image 31524-0001-0002
This collection can be viewed via our One Search catalogue.
Further collections by photographer Peter Fischmann
- 2016 Brisbane City Council Local Election Photographs
- 2016 Brisbane City Council Pre-election Q&A Photographs
- 2015 Queensland State Election Photographs and Moving Images
- 2012 Queensland State Election Photographs
- Queensland Rail Photographs, 1979-1995
- 4ZZZ No Choice Market Day, 23 October 1982
- Toowoomba photographs, 1985-1989
- New Farm photographs, ca.1980
- Paniyiri Greek Festival Photographs, 1990
- Peter Fischmann Photographs, 1980-1998 - Photographs of Brisbane musicians, events and concerts.
- Rock & Roll George, 1980
- Classic Bike Day Lakeside Photographs, 1989
- Rebel’s Day Albion Photographs, 1989
- Oxley Bike Meet photographs, 1992
- Oasis Gardens photographs, 1983