- Print, copy and scan
Print, copy and scan
- Select Print on your computer and choose your print settings (printing is automatically set to black and white)
- Enter your card number in the pop up window
- Swipe your card through the black card swipe box on the right side of the copy/printing machine (your current balance appears on the touch screen)
- Press OK on the touch screen (a list of your print jobs appears on the touch screen)
- Select the job you want to print and press Print
- To logout swipe your card again.
Find the printing rooms by consulting the detailed maps.
On levels 1 and 3, you can 'top-up' the credit on your library card or buy a copy card for $1 (which includes 30c credit).
|Black and white||A4 copies are 20 cents per sheet|
|A3 copies are 30 cents per sheet|
|Colour||A4 copies are $1.20 per sheet|
|A3 copies are $2.00 per sheet|
Ask our staff if you need help at any time.