Ten questions all early-stage startups need to answer
By Administrator | 13 July 2016
"I recently did a workshop with five early stage companies. Here are my questions during the session, I hope this would help you get clarity on your business too.
- What is the problem you are solving?
- Is the problem painful enough?
- Who is your customer?
- How many potential customers have you spoken to?
- What is your ideal customer profile?
- How much will your customer pay?
- What is the cost of your solution?
- What is your business model?
- How do you reach your customer?
- What is the market size?" Read more
Your email address will not be published.