Join The online Reading Adventure Club now for tips, promotions and challenges and help children discover new ways to enjoy reading old favourites and be inspired to try new ways to read.
Who can join?
The Reading Adventure Club encourages reading and literacy for children of all ages or join as a family and enjoy completing the challenges together. The adventures are yours to choose, with tips along the way to get imaginations firing.
How does it work?
Register for free and start having fun straight away by:
- Kick-starting your reading adventures by completing online reading challenges
- Sharing your stories, poems and artwork
- Logging your completed challenges online
- Connecting with reading adventurers across the country
- Entering to win fun prizes when you log your progress (Queensland residents).
NEW: Interactive guest authors
Share your greatest adventure, learn to draw aliens and a mystery bird with your own speech bubble as you discover the author blog challenges. Supercharge your reading, writing, and illustrating adventures as you follow the Reading Adventure Club’s guest author weekly blog posts from:
- Ursula Dubosarsky – Australian Children’s Laureate
- Dr Cameron Stelzer – Author, illustrator and popular educator
- Tim Cope – Adventurer and author