Have your say!
By Administrator | 25 June 2014
State Library of Queensland is developing a fresh plan for the future. SLQ2020 will be a five year plan which will set a high level direction for State Library to ensure our programs and services meet the needs of all Queenslanders.
Community involvement is an important part of our planning process and we want to hear from you — our clients, our stakeholders and members of the community. We invite you to get involved in helping shape and improve our forward planning.
To stimulate your thoughts have a read of the SLQ2020 discussion paper.
You can submit your response by:
- Commenting on this blog post
- Answering the questions online here
- Emailing us at email@example.com
- Joining the conversation on Twitter (#SLQ2020)
- Commenting on Facebook (#SLQ2020)
- Writing to us at: SLQ2020 (People and Planning), PO Box 3488, South Brisbane QLD 4101, Australia
Your feedback will be considered along with other information gathered in a variety of ways to inform the development of the new plan. A draft of SLQ’s new Strategic Plan will be available by December 2014 for further comment and the plan for 2015–2020 released by 1 July 2015.
Your email address will not be published.