The prize includes
1x double pass to the Brisbane Writers Festival event Windswept: Walking in the Footsteps of Remarkable Women, at slq Auditorium 1, level 2, State Library of Queensland 4pm, Tuesday 3 May. The total prize value is $50.
Conditions of Entry
- The online entry form and instructions on how to enter form part of the conditions of entry. By entering the competition, entrants agree to the conditions of entry.
- The Promoter is State Library of Queensland, Stanley Place, South Brisbane, Queensland 4101 ABN: 45 872 652 679.
- If an entrant is under the age of 18 years, the entrant must have permission to enter the competition from a parent or legal guardian who is 18 years or over.
- Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, directors, management, related companies, and their agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The competition closes at 5pm Wednesday 28 April, 2022.
- One entry per person only will be accepted.
- The winners will be the first valid entry chosen at random by a representative of State Library of Queensland from the pool of entrants.
- The winners will be notified by comment in the post and will be asked to direct message State Library for details about the collection of their ticket once the competition has been drawn. It is the responsibility of the entrants to ensure their Facebook settings allow for comment notifications from State Library Facebook, so they can be notified if they win.
- There will be one double pass winner in this competition.
- The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes will be posted to winners.
- The prizes are not redeemable for cash, nor can tickets be exchanged for a different Brisbane Writers Festival event.
- In the event that the winner cannot be contacted within 3 working days from initial contact, a replacement winner will be chosen by a representative of State Library and the original winner will forfeit any and all right to the prize.
- The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies will take no responsibility for the prize or entries being damaged, late, or lost.
- The competition will be governed by the laws of Queensland.