- Posting a child's artwork/craft on Instagram with #slqBigVoices form part of the conditions of entry. By entering the competition, entrants agree to the conditions of entry.
- The Promoter is State Library of Queensland, Stanley Place, South Brisbane, Queensland 4101 ABN: 45 872 652 679.
- If an entrant is under the age of 18 years, the entrant must have permission to enter the competition from a parent or legal guardian who is 18 years or over.
- Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, directors, management, related companies, and their agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The competition closes at noon on Monday 1 July 2020.
- One entry per person only will be accepted.
- The winner will be the first entry selected at random by a representative of State Library of Queensland from the pool of entrants.
- The winner will be notified via Instagram to the account the artwork was posted.
- There will be only one winner in this competition.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will receive: 1x $250 gift card for Eckersley's: Art & Craft Supplies
- The voucher will be posted to you or by prior arrangement can be collect from the reception desk on Level 1, State Library of Queensland.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash.
- In the event that the winner cannot be contacted within 3 working days from initial contact, a replacement winner will be chosen by a representative of State Library and the original winner will forfeit any and all right to the prize.
- The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies will take no responsibility for the prize or entries being damaged, late, or lost.
- The competition will be governed by the laws of Queensland.
Share in children's insight as they tell us how they see themselves, their lives, their rights and their futures.