The prize includes
One of the 12 First 5 Forever Stories for Little Queenslanders children’s picture books.
Conditions of entry
- The online entry instructions on how to enter form part of the conditions of entry. By entering the competition, entrants agree to the conditions of entry.
- The Promoter is State Library of Queensland, Stanley Place, South Brisbane, Queensland 4101 ABN: 45 872 652 679.
- If an entrant is under the age of 18 years, the entrant must have permission to enter the competition from a parent or legal guardian who is 18 years or over.
- Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, directors, management, related companies, and their agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- This competition is open to Queensland residents only.
- The competition closes at 10am on Thursday 2 September 2021.
- One entry per person only will be accepted.
- The winner will be the first valid entry chosen at random by a representative of State Library of Queensland from the pool of entrants.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook on the day of the draw.
- There will be only one winner in this competition.
- The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will receive one of the 12 picture books from the First 5 Forever Stories for Little Queenslanders series.
- The prize will be posted to the winner.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash.
- In the event that the winner cannot be contacted within 3 working days from initial contact, a replacement winner will be chosen by a representative of State Library and the original winner will forfeit any and all right to the prize.
- The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies will take no responsibility for the prize or entries being damaged, late, or lost.
- The competition will be governed by the laws of Queensland.