It's never too early to start
Baby Play sessions focus on enjoying the engagement between parents and caregivers and their babies from 0-12 months. Simple rhymes, songs, actions and books are shared during the session. It’s never too early to start sharing stories, songs, and games with your baby.
Come and join the fun at a free session at your local library!
- Share rhymes in ways that work for babies
- Learn tips and ideas to try at home
- Meet other parents and caregivers
- Welcoming, friendly atmosphere
- Free, check your local library for times
Try a personalised tip?
Let's get started
Discover more sessions
From babes in arms to children ready to dance, this is a special time for you and your little one.