Next onNo scheduled events
State Library will be joining Early Childhood Australia (Queensland branch) in the celebration of Under Eights Week from 22 - 29 May!
The theme this year is 'play, playfulness and engaged learners’. The Early Childhood Australia network are committed to keeping children, families, early childhood professionals and communities connected through the COVID-19 pandemic. A special video message has been prepared and can be viewed here.
To view the full list of online activities visit the Under Eights Week event page here.
State Library will celebrate the week through the following online events, exhibitions and activities:
- Big Voices: Children’s Art Matters and share your children’s creativity through Instagram with #slqbigvoices
- Reading Adventure Club
- Story time, Rhyme time or Baby Play
- Jarjum Stories Live
- After the fridge – caring for children’s artwork webinar
- The Corner At Home Activities
- National Simultaneous Storytime
See individual listings for more detail on how to participate.