In line with the Queensland Government’s new COVID-19 restrictions, State Library is closed. More details.
Queensland Cultural Centre changed carpark access from 24 January 2021
Due to Brisbane City Council’s closure of Victoria Bridge to general traffic from 24 January 2021, all access to the Queensland Cultural Centre car parks will be via the Peel Street/Grey Street intersection and Montague Road.
Melbourne Street access to the car parks will permanently close. For more information visit the Brisbane City Council website.
Cultural Centre carparks (State Library, QAGOMA / Queensland Museum, QPAC)
- Flat fee of $17 per entry, per day. Payment to be made on entry by credit card only (Visa or MasterCard).
- Overnight vehicles will incur an additional $17 fee per day or part thereof. Vehicles exiting after hours will incur a fee of $40.
- Enter via Stanley Place (access via the Grey Street and Peel Street intersection or Montague Road).
- Open Monday to Friday 5.30am to midnight, Saturday and Sunday 7am to midnight.
- Closed Good Friday and Christmas Day.
All Cultural Centre car parks are managed by Arts Queensland. For more information (including a map), check the Arts Queensland website or phone (07) 3840 7942.
Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Paid parking.
- Enter via Stanley or Merivale Streets.
- For parking fees and more information, check the BCEC website or phone (07) 3308 3000.
South Bank Parklands underground carpark
- Paid parking.
- Enter via Tribune or Glenelg Streets, South Bank.
- For parking fees and more information, check the Visit Brisbane website or phone (07) 3867 2051.
- Bike racks closest to State Library are situated near reception on level 1.