Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games - Small Business Workshops [EVENT]
By Administrator | 26 October 2017
The Queensland Government is offering small businesses free Be Games Ready workshops and Be Games Ready mentor chats as part of the Be Games Ready program.
The strategies presented in this program will not only prepare your business for the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games (GC2018), they will provide you with a profitable and secure business beyond the Closing Ceremony.
The GC2018 will turn a spotlight on Queensland, with sporting, arts and celebration events scheduled across the state. Now is the time for businesses to start planning and preparing to take advantage of this opportunity.
To support Queensland's small businesses to Be Games Ready, a number of free face to face workshops are being offered on Wednesday 1st November next week. These workshops will put a spotlight on:
- 3 areas in your business where money is made or lost
- 9 key projects to get you more work, give you more help and make you more successful
- 4 futures of business - how to plot your course towards the future you want.
- a workbook (for you to apply ideas to your own business)
- clarity of your business purpose and your vision
- key areas to target to improve your business.
More information about this opportunity can be found here.
Register now to attend one of the Be Games Ready Workshops where you will learn how to make the most of GC2018 and create long-term benefits for your business.
Your email address will not be published.