State Library is open. Numbers are restricted in each space in accordance with Queensland Government advice. Spaces are sanitised regularly and sanitising products are available for visitor use.
The health and safety of our visitors is our top priority.
Conditions of entry
Please note the following conditions of entry before your visit to State Library:
- You will not be able to enter State Library if:
- You currently have COVID-19.
- You have been told to quarantine.
- You are unwell or are displaying COVID-19 or cold/flu symptoms, no matter how mild.
- You have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You have returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days.
- You have returned from a declared COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided before you enter.
- Your details will be requested on entry and this information may be forwarded to Queensland Health if necessary for COVID-19 contact tracing procedures.
- Keep 1.5 metres away from others at all times.
- EFTPOS transactions are preferred.
The conditions may be subject to change.
We respect your privacy. Personal information we collect is used only for our internal activities and functions (Libraries Act 1988 (Qld)) and will not be disclosed unless required by law. For more information, please read State Library's privacy statement.
We have worked with Queensland Health to develop a COVID-Safe Site Plan specific to State Library. The plan governs how we are managing safe practices onsite in the current COVID-19 environment.