You need to set a password specifically for Wi-Fi printing on your SLQ library or copy card. Please see a staff member at a service desk and they will assist you to get a password.
Once you have obtained your password
- Click on the print now button below
- Enter your library or print/copy card number and Wi-Fi password
- Upload your document
- Go to the MFD to release your print job
- Print jobs can be collected during opening hours
Please note below: you need to enter your library or print/copy card number in the first field, and your Wi-Fi password in the second field.
You can print PDF, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Image files only.
Collecting your print job
- At the MFD, select the Other Function button on the left of the touch screen
- Swipe your card on the right side of the MFD
- Your current balance appears. Press OK
- A list of your print jobs appears
- Select a print job and press print
- Press Logout
Ask our staff if you need help at any time.
Please note: All equipment will be turned off 15 minutes prior to closing time.
Black and white copy/print charges:
- A4 copies are 20 cents per sheet
- A3 copies are 30 cents per sheet
Colour copy/print charges:
- A4 copies are $1.20 per sheet
- A3 copies are $2.00 per sheet
View further information about Copying and printing at SLQ.
Discover an eclectic range of books, gifts, reproduction prints and more at the Library Shop.