The Content Strategy provides a framework for State Library to define its collecting role and focus on the development of collections which tell the story of Queensland.
- Vision Statement - sets out thirteen principles for developing the collections.
- John Oxley Library - A wide range of content both contemporary and retrospective is collected chronicling events, people, places and ideas that continue to shape Queensland.
- The Australian Library of Art - The Australian Library of Art documents Australian art and the history and art of the book.
- Information Collection - The Information Collection is developed and maintained as a collection of resources to address the information needs of Queenslanders.
Download the Content Strategy [PDF 377 KB]
Access our library catalogue One Search.
State Library of Queensland has provided information on copyright to help you better understand how you may use material that you find on our website or in our catalogues.
- Discovery Services Framework overview [PDF 199 kb]
- Lending Policy - Loans for Exhibition
- Lending Policy - Loans to libraries
- Lending Policy - Loans to clients
Discover an eclectic range of books, gifts, reproduction prints and more at the Library Shop.