Terms and conditions of bookings
- Booking requests will be confirmed by email from State Library of Queensland.
- Some workshops and tours incur a booking or attendance fee per visitor. Any fees applicable will be detailed in the workshop or tour information on our website. Payments will be arranged at the time of confirmation of your booking.
- For cancellations, we require at least seven days' notice prior to your booking. Cancellations received less than seven days prior to your booking may result in a charge if a staff member has been booked to deliver the workshop or tour program. To cancel your booking, please phone or email State Library, as per the details provided in your booking confirmation.
- If you have any questions about your booking or if the booking confirmation email does not reflect your submitted booking, please contact us as per the details provided in your booking confirmation or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- State Library of Queensland does not accept responsibility for the damage or loss of goods left on premises prior to, during or after a visit.
We respect your privacy. Personal information we collect is used only for our internal activities and functions (Libraries Act 1988) and will not be disclosed unless required by law. For more information, please read State Library's privacy statement.