Business Studio lunch box forum: social media marketing
This event is now in the past.
We all know how vital social media is in today's market, but do we know how to maximise its potential for our business? Social media marketing entrepreneur Mitch Hills gives the low-down on how to use social media to market your business. During his presentation, Mitch will cover:
- Social media and marketing fundamentals that can create the foundations for success on any platform or medium
- How to choose the best platforms for your business
- Some advanced strategies on social media and paid advertising
- The dos and don'ts of the social media world.
Our Business Studio lunch box forums feature a new speaker each fortnight. Conveniently scheduled over your lunch break, the lunch box forums serve as a 45 minute inspirational and informative session on a variety of business related topics. Bring along your lunch or grab something from The Library Cafe on your way.
Business Studio membership is free and gives you access to a great range of resources and business support. Visit the team on level 1 to sign up now.
Find Business Studio recommended books and resources in the Library Shop.
- Wed 5 Jul 2017, 12:30 pm - 01:15 pm
- Business Studio, level 1, State Library
- More information:
(07) 3842 9983