The State Library of Queensland provides an interlibrary loan service for the borrowing or copying of items in the State Library collection by libraries around Australia and internationally.
- contact your local Queensland public library or other Australian library to request a loan or copy of items held in our collection.
- use our Document Supply service to order a copy directly from the State Library.
The State Library accepts interlibrary loan requests via:
- Libraries Australia Document Delivery
- e firstname.lastname@example.org
- f +61 7 3840 7795
- Document Supply, Access Services
PO Box 3488
SOUTH BRISBANE QLD 4101
The standard fee for books or copy requests up to 50 pages is A$16.50 (per item, including GST).
New Zealand Libraries
The standard fee for books or copy requests up to 50 pages is A$15.00 (per item, GST exempt) including postage.
The standard fee for books is A$45.00, copy requests up to 50 pages A$25.00 (per item). IFLA vouchers are accepted as payment.
View our entry in the Australian Interlibrary Resource Sharing Directory for information on our interlibrary loan conditions. Our NUC symbol is QSL.
Refer to the Loans and Copies to Libraries Policy for further information.
The lending services provided by the State Library of Queensland are supported by the Collaborative Lending Principles agreed to by the National and State Libraries Australasia (NSLA).
t +61 7 3840 7850
f +61 7 3840 7795
Discover an eclectic range of books, gifts, reproduction prints and more at the Library Shop.