Ask us - terms and conditions
State Library of Queensland staff will:
- assist you with identifying and searching relevant resources for your topic.
- if appropriate, refer you to other resources or organisations to find what you need.
If we can't answer your question on the spot we will:
- research your topic for up to two hours free of charge (with a maximum of 12 hours research per calendar year per client) and provide an answer within 10 working days. Fill out our online form
- For more information see our Extended enquiries services policy [PDF 43 kb].
State Library staff are unable to:
- carry out research for interstate enquirers unless the material is only available in Queensland - please refer to your State Library or equivalent.
- do more than two hours research on any one query.
- provide answers to assignment questions (though we will suggest resources and assist in their use).