Updates to One Search
The new improved One Search:
- has a clean and intuitive interface
- is responsive across all devices - desktops, laptops, tablets and smart phones
- allows users to view more information about a resource with fewer clicks
- is based on extensive user experience research
New look search box
- Use the Advanced Search option to create a more precise search.
Search results are user friendly
- With one (1) click, you can see the item details, request options and related information
- Email, save, print and share the record from the brief record
- Options to refine your results are located on the right of the screen
Full record display
- The tabs are gone
- All the details in the full record are on one page
- Some items also include more information such as author details, user reviews and related reading
- My favourites replace Store with a pin icon to save and unsave items and searches
- You can only email a record to one (1) email address if you are not logged in
- You can view your search history in each session by clicking on the clock arrow icon in the top right of the screen
What is no longer available?
- The ability to search your results by popularity
- The ability to add comments to a record. You can stlll add tags.
More information and feedback
Ask our staff if you would like more information about these changes or use our Ask us service.
We are interested in your feedback. Tell us what you think about these changes.
Discover an eclectic range of books, gifts, reproduction prints and more at the Library Shop.