Download a printer friendly version of Digital Futures learning notes (PDF 1.5 MB)
- What did you enjoy the most and why?
- What did you enjoy the least and why?
- What surprised you and why?
- What did you learn about our digital future?
- How do you feel when thinking about our digital future and why?
- What would you like to know more about?
- Ask students to look back at the reflection they wrote before visiting the Lab and identify anything unexpected, reflecting on what they enjoyed and what they learnt through their experience.
- Ask students to reflect on the digital innovation they created before their visit and identify what they would change.
- Ask students to select a time period (10, 20 or 50 years in the future) and write a diary entry for a day in the life of a high school student of the future.
- Develop activities from the ideas presented in the Learning Projects.
Discover an eclectic range of books, gifts, reproduction prints and more at the Library Shop.