Closed 5 June 2011
Create your own weird and wonderful creature!
- Click the buttons on the left to change the different body parts.
- Choose a paint brush and then click on a part of the creature's body to add colour.
- Click anywhere on the background to choose a different landscape for your creature.
- Once you've finished creating your curious creature, click the 'print' button.
Images used for Curious Creatures were reproduced from the following resources from the John Oxley Library:
- Shaw, George. 1800-1826, General zoology, or, Systematic natural history, G. Kearsley, London.
- Pare, Ambroise. 1582, Opera Ambrosii Parei regis primarii et Parisiensis chirurgi, Parisiis, apud Iacobum Du-Puys.
- Von Gue'rard, Euge`ne. 1867, Euge`ne von Gue´rard's Australian landscapes, Hamel & Ferguson, Melbourne.