Public Libraries Advisory Group
The objectives of the Public Libraries Advisory Group are to provide advice to the Library Board of Queensland on policy and strategy matters concerning public libraries; and to represent the views of public librarians, local government and relevant stakeholders to the Library Board through formal community engagement processes.
- Stephan Bohnen, Principal Advisor, Intergovernmental Relations, Local Government Association of Queensland
- Cr Dave Burges, Chief Executive Officer, Quilpie Shire Council
- Esther Buys, Vice President Queensland Public Libraries Association
- Louise Denoon, Executive Director, Public Library Partnerships
- Sharan Harvey, Manager Library Services, Brisbane City Council
- Cr Alf Lacey, Major, Palm Island Aboriginal Shire Council
- Cr Julia Leu , Member, Library Board of Queensland (Chair)
- Cr Joyce McCulloch, Mayor, Mount Isa Council
- Vicki McDonald, State Librarian and Chief Executive Officer, State Library of Queensland
- Pamela Armstrong, Manager Library and Cultural Services, Toowoomba Regional Council
- Michelle Carter, Director, Digital Economy and Productivity, Department of Science, Information, Technology and Innovation.
Terms of Reference
Discover an eclectic range of books, gifts, reproduction prints and more at the Library Shop.