Public Libraries Advisory Group
The objectives of the Public Libraries Advisory Group are to provide advice to the Library Board of Queensland on policy and strategy matters concerning public libraries; and to represent the views of public librarians, local government and relevant stakeholders to the Library Board through formal community engagement processes.
- Stephan Bohnen, Principal Advisor, Intergovernmental Relations, Local Government Association of Queensland
- Craig Doyle, Chief Executive Officer, Mackay Regional Council
- Lisa Harth, President Queensland Public Libraries Association
- Louise Denoon, Executive Director, Public Libraries and Engagement
- Sharan Harvey, Manager Library Services, Brisbane City Council
- Cr Alf Lacey, Major, Palm Island Aboriginal Shire Council
- Cr Julia Leu, Member, Library Board of Queensland (Chair)
- Cr Joyce McCulloch, Mayor, Mount Isa Council
- Vicki McDonald, State Librarian and Chief Executive Officer, State Library of Queensland
- Pamela Armstrong, Manager Library and Cultural Services, Toowoomba Regional Council
- Michelle Carter, Director, Department of Housing and Public Works
Terms of Reference
Discover an eclectic range of books, gifts, reproduction prints and more at the Library Shop.