Audit and Risk Management Committee
The Committee acts as an independent committee of the Library Board of Queensland, enabled by, and in order to assist in, the effective discharge of the responsibilities of the statutory body contained in the Financial Accountability Act 2009 [PDF 518 KB], the Financial and Performance Management Standard 2009 [PDF 461 KB], the Libraries Act 198 [PDF 470 KB] and other relevant legislation. In addition to these legislative responsibilities, the Committee also monitors the state Library of Queensland's risk management framework.
- Mr Bob Shead (Chair and Library Board member)
- Emeritus Professor Tom Cochrane AM (Library Board member)
- Professor Marek Kowalkiewicz (Library Board member)
- Mr Danny Short, Chief Finance Officer, Department of Child Safety, Youth & Women
- Ms Vicki McDonald, State Librarian and Chief Executive Officer, State Library of Queensland
- Ms Rita McLucas, Executive Director, Corporate Governance and Operations, State Library of Queensland (Executive Officer to the Committee)
- Ms Val Johnston, Director, Finance, Facilities & Administration (Assistant Executive Officer to the Committee)
Discover an eclectic range of books, gifts, reproduction prints and more at the Library Shop.