When you have an enquiry or wish to provide a compliment, suggestion, comment or complaint, there are various ways to contact State Library of Queensland's visitor services, as detailed below.
Information and research services
- t: 07 3840 7810, Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
- f: 07 3840 7795
- Online information request form
- Use the Online feedback form to send your compliments or comments or suggestions.
- Use the Suggestion for purchase form to recommend a book for our collection.
- If you have a technical problem or a quick question or comment, give us a call on 3840 7810.
- If you wish to make a complaint, please visit our Making a Complaint webpage. You may also wish to read the policy.
Become an SLQ member for immediate access to our collections and services. Visit our Membership section to sign up now or to find out more. You can also update or renew your membership at any time. For more information:
- t: 07 3840 7850, Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
- visit us at South Bank at the Welcome Desk, Level 1 or Information Desk, Level 2 and 3
By location and department
List of contacts, other SLQ sites and specialist services available to you.
Discover an eclectic range of books, gifts, reproduction prints and more at the Library Shop.